Mortgage Jobs – Looking for Job in Mortgages? Below are the current roles at Edinburgh Mortgage Advice:
Mortgage Broker – Office based in Edinburgh. £23-£25K basic year 1 OTE £40k year 2 £50k plus
We are looking for a motivated, experienced Mortgage Broker to join our team. This is an employed role looking for experienced broker, clients provided.
Skill, determination and a drive to deliver good service for your customers are what is needed. We want people who will work with the application team to deliver on time everytime.
If that sounds like you then email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and we will call you back to discuss the role in more detail and find out more about you.
Mortgage Broker – Field Based (Scotland / North of England)
We are looking for a motivated, experienced Mortgage Broker to join our team.
What you need to bring to the table
- Several years whole of market broking experience (If you don’t have this then I’m sorry this is not the role for you)
- A desire to deliver fantastic service to customers so they recommend you to their friends
- Sales success within recent roles regardless of the market conditions
- A self starter with energy to bring into the role with a desire to earn a great package.
A standout candidate will also bring the following to the role and this would be reflected in their package
- A partial or full client base to deliver a level of on going business
- Relationships with businesses that can deliver client introductions
What Edinburgh Mortgage Advice offers it’s team.
- Market leading commission splits / bonuses
- The backing of MortgageForce
- Whole of market offering with access to PMS, L&G and other exclusive products
- Legacy lender existing customer leads to help you hit the income level that both you and we think is needed in this role.
- A major sourcing system own lead generation system’s clients
- All leads filtered for suitabilty
- Back office support for Admin, Compliance, Revenue Reconciliation
- Support to develop your own lead generating relationships
- Development through both on and off job training. A commitment to help you be the best you can
- Further development opportunities as the company grows
If you would like more detail then e-mail your CV to email@example.com for more detail